1. Check-in time?
2. Check out time?
3. Could you keep my luggage before the check in / after the check out?
- Yes, of course, we have a luggage room.
4. Does the hotel offer a shuttle from the airport?
- We can also arrange airport transfer 24 EUR per car. If you like to order one please send us your flight details.
5. Can I reserve a parking place?
- We can offer parking place for 19 EUR/car/night.
Parking is provided in hotel’s courtyard with door 208 cm in width so it is not suitable for wider cars or minivans.
For reservation please let us know. Reservation is needed,because we have limited number of spaces
- If FULL, nearest guarded parking is approx. 1 km from the hotel (Hybernska street, U Bulhara). Or nearby the TV Tower.
Also receptionist can recommend on your arrival another place.
6. How to find us?
Travelling by public transport
Travelling from the airport
- By bus AE (Airport Express). Bus stops are in front of airport terminals. Tickets are sold on the bus. Go to the final stop - Hlavni nadrazi (Main Railway Station). When you get off go down through station hall to its main entrance and then to the right through a park, after 50 m you will get to tram stop. Take tram No. 5 direction Cernokostelecka or 9 direction Spojovaci or 26 direction Nadrazi Hostivar (tram tickets from machine or newsagent’s) and get off on the next stop - Husinecka. Hotel is on the left side of the street 200 m upwards along the tramlines.
- By public transport (tickets from machines, newsagent’s, or MHD desk at the airport). Bus stop is in front of the airport terminal. Take bus 119 to Nadrazi Veleslavin. From Nadrazi Veleslavin take tram n. 26 in direction Nadrazi Hostivar and get off on stop called Husinecka. Hotel is on the left side of the street 200 m upwards along the tramlines.
Travelling from the train station
You can go by any tram one stop only.
Where can I buy public transport tickets?
Nearby the tram stop at a newspaper store.
7. How to get to the city center?
- City centre is in direction down the street Seifertova.Tram stop Husinecká is 200 m down the street.
You can go by tram number 9 or 5 to the Wenceslas Square or number 26 or 15 to the Republic Square.
8. How to get to the Prague Castle?
- Go by tram number 9 to stop Újezd and then tram 22 to Pražský hrad (czech name for the Prague Castle).
9. Is breakfast included in the room rate?
10. What are the reception opening hours?
11. Is WI-FI available at the hotel/in the room?
Yes, you only need to use a password.
12. Does the hotel allow pets in the room?
Yes, the price for the pets is 14 EUR /night.
13. Do you have a gym available?
No, but 150 m down the street there is a gym, nearby the tram stop.
14. Any restaurants near by?
- The best restaurant is called Lavička,there you can get by walk 400 m up the Seifertova street.Also restaurant Sklep is good one,it is located nearby tram stop Husinecká 200m down the street.
15. Can you help us book a tickets for bus, train, theater…?
Yes of course.
16. Can you arrange a flowers, b-day cake, gluten-free breakfast..?
We can offer the bunch of flowers for 20 EUR.
Fruit basket for 10 EUR.
Moravian wine for 8 EUR.
Sparkling wine for 11 EUR.