1. From what time can I be accommodated at the hotel - arrival?
The standard time for arrival at the hotel is from 14:00 on the day of arrival. However, you can also be accommodated at the hotel at an earlier time if circumstances allow. It is, therefore, possible to check in at an earlier time depending on room availability for a fee of EUR 6/hour. If you are interested in an early arrival, please contact the hotel reception.
2. By what time do I have to leave the room - departure?
The standard time for leaving the hotel room is 11:00 on the day of departure. However, if circumstances allow, you can stay at the hotel for a longer period and do not have to leave the room. It is, therefore, possible to check out at a later time depending on room availability for a fee of EUR 6/hour. If you are interested in a late departure, please contact the hotel reception
3. Can I store my luggage in the hotel if I arrive earlier or I want to leave later?
A luggage room is available free of charge at the hotel reception. You can thus use it if you need to store your luggage before leaving the hotel or during an early arrival.
4. Does the hotel offer transfer service to/from the airport?
The hotel offers private transport from the airport to the hotel and vice versa. When the transfer service is booked in advance through the hotel reception or by e-mail (ariston,hhotels,cz), we guarantee a private transfer fee of EUR 24 (for 4 people) and reliable drivers. The transfer fee can be paid in cash or by credit card directly to the driver or at the hotel reception.
5. Does the hotel have its own parking? Can I reserve a parking space?
Hotel Ariston & Ariston Patio has 6 parking spaces in the courtyard of the Patio building. A parking space must be reserved in advance, and the price for parking is EUR 19 per night. The parking spaces are accessed through a passageway in the building with a width of 208 cm - it is thus not suitable for some larger cars, vans and minibuses. You can park in a paid parking zone in the adjacent Seifertova Street:
- Monday - Thursday from 08:00 to 24:00 and Friday from 08:00 to 18:00 for a fee of CZK 40/hour
- Apart from the aforementioned interval, you can park for free from Monday to Thursday between 24:00 and 08:00, on Friday after 18:00 and on weekends and public holidays.
6. How can we find you? What is the best way to get to the hotel?
If you are travelling by public transport:
The hotel is located between the two tram stops HUSINECKÁ and LIPANSKÁ on lines 5, 9, 15 and 26. The exact address of the hotel is Seifertova 65, 130 00 Praha 3.
If you are travelling from the airport:
From the Václav Havel Airport Prague with bus no. 119 to the last stop NÁDRAŽÍ VELESLAVÍN, and from there, with tram no. 26 (direction NÁDRAŽÍ HOSTIVAŘ) to the stop HUSINECKÁ. After getting off, continue 200 meters uphill in the travelling direction of the tram. The hotel is on the left side.
If you are travelling by train:
After leaving the building of the main railway station, go right through the park and you will reach a tram stop after 100 meters. From there, get off on the first stop with tram no. 5, 9, 15 or 26 upwards to the stop HUSINECKÁ. After getting off, continue 200 meters uphill in the travelling direction of the tram. The hotel is on the left side.
If you are travelling by car:
Address: Hotel Ariston & Ariston Patio, Seifertova 65, 130 00 Praha 3
GPS coordinates: 50° 5' 5.323"N, 14° 25' 53.911"E
7. Why should I make a booking directly on your website and not elsewhere? When making a booking directly through our website, you receive the following bonuses: a bottle of water per person, a public transport ticket, the possibility for an early arrival free of charge (depending on the hotel's options), a souvenir and, of course, breakfast and free Wi-Fi connection.
Another advantage is that you can have certainty that the price is final (excluding a local charge of EUR 0.6/person per night) and that there are no additional hidden fees. Many other portals offering accommodation at Hotel Ariston list the price without the breakfast charge or without VAT, or they charge various handling fees in the booking process.
8. Where can we purchase tickets for public city transport?
At Václav Havel Airport Prague, the tickets can be purchased in vending machines right in front of the airport. At tram stops, there are yellow vending machines, where tickets can also be purchased.
9. How do I get to the city centre?
Hotel Ariston is situated on the edge of the historical and shopping centre of Prague. You can get to all sights and shopping centres by tram within 15 minutes. A tram stop is 200 meters away from the hotel, and Wenceslas Square and Republic Square are just 3 tram stops away. The staff at the hotel reception will be glad to help you get your bearings of Prague.
10. How do I get to Prague Castle?
The public transport in Prague is considered one of the best in the world. You can comfortably reach Prague Castle within 30 minutes.
From the nearest tram stop HUSINECKÁ, you take tram no. 9 to the station NÁRODNÍ TŘÍDA. There, you transfer to tram no. 22 to the station PRAŽSKÝ HRAD. Another option is to go from the HUSINECKÁ station to the MALOSTRANSKÁ station with tram no. 15 and then transfer to tram no. 22 to the PRAŽSKÝ HRAD station.
The ideal choice is to get closer with one of the mentioned trams, get off at one of the intermediate stops NÁRODNÍ TŘÍDA or MALOSTRANSKÁ and then continue on foot all the way to Prague Castle through the historical centre.
11. Is breakfast included in the accommodation price? Can you arrange a breakfast package?
The accommodation price includes breakfast in the form of a hot and cold buffet with a wide selection of home-made sweet pastries served in the historical common hall in the basement of the hotel. Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 10:00. There is also the possibility to order breakfast to the room or have a takeaway breakfast package prepared in the event of an early departure from the hotel. This service must be ordered in advance through the reception.
12. What are the opening hours of the reception?
The reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The reception staff speaks English, Czech and other world languages.
13. Is Wi-Fi available in the hotel/room?
The entire area of the hotel, including all public areas and all rooms, is covered by a high-speed Wi-Fi connection. This service is free of charge. The Wi-Fi password is available at the hotel reception or on the information boards in the room.
14. Is it allowed to stay in the residence with pet?
Yes, we allow you to stay in the hotel with pets. In order to achieve a high standard of cleaning services, a fee of EUR 15 per night is charged for this service. The client is fully responsible for his/her pet, including any damage, for the duration of his/her stay at the hotel. For travelling with pets, we recommend that you take out additional liability insurance for damages.
15. Do you have a gym in your residence?
The hotel does not have any gym or fitness centre. However, a fully equipped fitness centre, including massages, saunas, whirlpools and other relaxation services, is available to guests in the immediate vicinity of Hotel Ariston just 150 meters away from the building. More information can be obtained at the hotel reception.
16. Is there a restaurant in the hotel or in the vicinity?
The hotel does not have its own à la carte restaurant, but many restaurants, bistros and bars with a focus on Czech and international cuisine are located in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. Our hotel staff will be happy to assist you in choosing the right one. Here are our 3 tips: Restaurant Lavička (400 m from the hotel), Restaurant Sklep (200 m from the hotel), and Restaurant Sou100 (in the adjacent street behind the hotel).
17. Will you help us with the purchase of bus or train tickets or the reservation of theatre tickets? The reception staff, which speak several world languages, are available to you non-stop. We help you purchase tickets for various cultural performances or other events, arrange sightseeing tours of Prague or excursions outside of Prague, and arrange car rentals and other services. In the lobby bar, there is a computer where guests can find any information they need and print airline tickets.
18. Can you arrange flowers, a birthday cake, a gluten-free breakfast or other services? We have a motto: Nothing is impossible. At your request, the reception staff can arrange flowers, a birthday cake, gluten-free breakfast, a bottle of wine brought to the room and other services. Please consult any needs you may have with the reception staff. If you make a booking directly through our website, you can order some of these services in the second step of the booking process.
19. Is a baby crib or baby chair available in the residence? If you are interested, we can place a baby crib suitable for infants and smaller babies up to 36 months of age in the room. A baby chair is available in the breakfast restaurant. We provide this service to our guests free of charge.
20. Does the hotel have a laundry room? Hotel Ariston does not have its own laundry room. However, we provide laundry and ironing services through an external company. This service is provided for a fee. The price list is available at the reception on request.